- A Finnish construction company in a high-profile public procurement dispute concerning the design, construction and financing of an underground bus terminal, the value of which exceeded 100 MEUR. The Competition Council decided the case in favour of our client, who was thus able to proceed with its largest-ever construction project.
- A multinational company in a dispute concerning air transport services for Finnish State officials. Our client won the case in the Supreme Administrative Court, receiving the largest compensation payment imposed in Finland to date on the basis of infringement of public procurement rules.
- An international constructor in a public procurement dispute concerning the construction of a harbour, the value of the entire project exceeding 260 MEUR. In an important precedent, the Market Court sustained our client’s appeal, finding that the contracting entity was not allowed to preclude our client from the bidding processes.
- A Finnish aviation company in a landmark case against the Finnish Civil Aviation Administration regarding compensation for damages caused by discrimination in public procurement proceedings. Our client won the case in the Court of Appeal, which ordered that substantial damages be paid to our client.
- The contracting entity at the Supreme Administrative Court in a public procurement case concerning utilisation of waste as energy. This is one of the largest public procurement matters that have been the subject of legal proceedings in Finland – the value of the procurement totalling 282 MEUR.
- The contracting entity against another governmental organization in a precedential damages litigation based on purported breach of public procurement rules in a competitive bidding for the construction of a motor highway, the value of which exceeded 50 MEUR.